Top Credit Cards by BMO Harris Bank
BMO Harris Bank is present in the United States vary widely. Being a member of the Federal Reserve System, it operates its branches in various states of the United States. This includes Illinois, Arizona, Kansas, and Florida to name a few. The parent organization of this bank is the Bank of Montréal, and it has various subsidiaries as well. The headquarters of this bank is in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
This article is going to give you an insight into the credit card being provided by this bank. It will also give you all the essential information that is required to finalize the best credit card that suits your purpose. From mentioning the rates and fees to even giving you an idea about the rewards and cash back associated with this card. This article will cover it all. A quick read with this article shall keep you sorted on your information required with the credit cards by BMO Harris Bank.
BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- The first good thing about this card is that you do not have to pay an annual fee for this card.
- The second good thing is that there is 0% APR on balance transfers for only the first 12 months and this will be changing to 16.24% to 24.24% APR after the 12 months. This range is varying because of your credit score.
- The third best part is that there is a 0% introductory APR on the purchase as well that you make for six months after your account has opened. Post which the APR applies from 16.24%-24.24%.
- There is also an anniversary bonus point of 10% every year.
- When we talk about rewards, you get two points for every dollar that you spend on grocery, purchase and gas purchase as well.
- There is one point on each dollar for every other purchase and transactions that you make with this card.
- There are 25,000 bonus points that you will be eligible to receive if you spent $2000 in the first three months post opening your account and these bonus points make you eligible to get more and more rewards and cashback.
BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard
- This card has an annual fee of $79, which is there on the first year of your account opening as a promotional benefit, post which it remains as $79.
- You have to pay 0% APR on balance transfers on the first 12 months after your account has opened, post which you will have 16.24% to 24.24% variation based on your creditworthiness.
- There is again 0% introductory APR on the purchases that you make as well for six months post the account opening.
- This is then going to be moving towards a variable APR of 16.24% to 24.24%.
- There are no foreign transaction fees with this card, anywhere and everywhere you go you will be enjoying no extra fees being charged from you in the world.
- There is a benefit of anniversary points of 15% each year, and you also get a priority pass membership that gives you two free visits per year.
- Coming to the rewards, the first thing is that for each dollar you spend on dining or hotel or even airfares you receive three points and for every other purchase that you make with this, you get one point for each dollar that you use for the transaction.
- Everything is directing us towards this being a sound travel card altogether.
- Within the first three months post, your account will open, if you end up spending $5000, then you will receive 35,000 bonus points.
- The best part about bonus points is that they make you eligible to get good rewards, discounts, and cash back, making it an ideal choice to move forward.
BMO Harris Bank Cashback Mastercard
- With this card, you do not have to pay an annual fee.
- You also have the opportunity of enjoying 0% introductory APR on the balance transfers for the first year after your account is open.
- After this based on your credit score, you will have the APR varies from 16.24% to 24.24%.
- Even the APR for all the purchases is equal to 0% for six months after the account has been opened and after that, the credit score will decide the variable APR for you. The range on this APR is 16.24% to 24.24%.
- When we talk about rewards, this card gives you a 2% cashback on all the grocery purchases and eligible transactions on gas that you make, and you get 1% of cash back on all the other purchases that you make with this card.
- If you spent $2000 in the first three months, then you receive a cashback of dollar 200 which is equivalent to 10%.
- This is a great offer considering that this card has no annual fee. It is one of the best cards when we talk about cashback by BMO Harris Bank.