Square Up Review
When processing system in the smartphone, charging no monthly fee and no other hidden costs as well as a distant dream with hardly any chance to be true, is when square came up with its services back then in 2009. It is one of the most advanced mobile processing solutions with numerous features making your entire usage very convenient and reliable.
Various factors make it stand as a notch above its competitors and serve as the powerhouse of maximum benefits to the merchants. It boasts an excellent 5-star rating owing to the enriching customer service it provides at competitive rates. The kind of services on your platter with no monthly fee makes Square Up unmatchable.
Terms and Fees of Square Up
Transaction Cost: The swiped, dipped, or tapped cost is 2.75%, the keyed-in cost is 3.5% + $0.15 and the online cost is 2.9% + $0.30.
Monthly Fee: None
Accepted Card Networks: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Minimum Monthly Requirements: None
Highlights of Square Up
- Square Up is a free mobile processing service which has advanced user interface considering its low service cost.
- The credit processing services are not spread across various countries and have its main operations concentrated in the United States.
- Square follows a secured system for storing relevant information of the customers like their card details etc., with their permission.
- Square has a flat and low transaction rate.
- They are the oldest in the business and one of the first to come up with this kind of a business model; this offers them credibility and trustworthiness.
- Signing up for this does not take more than 10 minutes.
Who Is the Most Benefited From This
- New companies and organizations benefit well from this processing system because there are no monthly fees. Moreover, the low transaction cost brings it handy to the startups.
- Organizations with smaller transactions benefit from these processing services.
- There are organizations and entrepreneurship that have limited transactions and want an easy going and comfortable user interface would be ideal for Square credit card processing service.
Square provides access to an online store with synchronization of all its key features:
- integration of eCommerce software
- inventory control application
- customer management control
- billing and invoicing
- developer tools for customization
- POS processing
- virtual terminal for easy and secure payment gateway
- storing card on file
- payment option on installments
Pros and Cons of Square Up
- The pricing is very appropriate and clear; there are no hidden costs with this credit card processing system.
- No monthly fee for this service, making it one of the best selling key point for this company.
- Square has a high number of features built-in and thus making it a lucrative option.
- There are low-cost chip card readers that are available at a very affordable rate.
- You have various free tools to be using online and selling online.
- Affordable credit card processing service for a low transaction and suitable for new businesses
- Available to Canadian
- Square has a very impressive all in one payment feature stacked in.
- Not a very ideal choice for those who belong to high-risk industries and also have high volumes of money that are required to be processed.
- One may face specific account stability issues with this portal.