Best Online Credit Card Processing in 2019
Credit cards have become very useful today for payments and to make it even more convenient, processing services have become prominent who make it much easier to manage the traditional cards and their payment. This article will give you an insight into the key highlights of the main credit card processing services of 2019 and will also give you an idea about the pros and cons of the same.
Stripe is one of the best processing services present under its banner. It is managing online businesses like Pinterest, Wish and many more. The system works as a third party payment processor which has a much simpler approach making it easier for companies to get their business smoothly operated online as well as access credit cards and very well uses its developer tools for convenient.
There is no limit to a minimum monthly amount that you need to get processed.
You do not have to pay any monthly fee with this card as well. They accept the networks of Visa card, MasterCard, Discover card and American Express card. Thus in order to be sure that there is almost everything covered under the banner. Important factor is the transaction cost that it has to be paid the normal cost is 2.9% + $0.3.
Pros and Cons of Stripe Credit Card Processor
- It offers an excellent user interface making it very convenient.
- There are good reporting tools with this processing tool.
- You have the support of using multiple currencies.
- Great for people who want to look for processing services on an international platform the pricing is also quite competitive for the market that they are catering to.
Stripe is not very suitable for industries prone to higher risks and there are also some account stability issues that have been accounted with this service.
Paypal is one of the most popular credit card processing service, also acting as the digital wallet. It is useful for individual purpose and businesses beholding an upfront fee without any hidden costs.
The mobile app is very good and convenient and thus it rates high on good user interface. All there fees and prices are written on their website, keeping it crystal clear for their customers. Many people talk about better support facilities being required though.
Pros and Cons of Paypal Credit Card Processor
- No cost secret and hidden costs
- Easy user interface
- Smooth mobile app
- Strong popularity
- Good for individual purpose and larger businesses as well
- Lack of good service support.
Square Up is one of the most advanced mobile processing solution and it is equipped with numerous features making your entire usage very convenient and reliable. The best part about this is that it charges no monthly fee as well. Moreover, there are various factors making it stand a notch above its competitors and serve as the powerhouse of optimum benefits to the merchants. It also boasts an excellent 5 star rating owing to the enriching customer service it provides at competitive rates.
Square is a free mobile processing service which has advanced user interface considering its low service cost. It is not spread across various countries and has its main operations concentrated in United States. The system beholds high-end security of financial data for storing important information of the customers like their card details etc., with their permission.
Pros and Cons of Square Credit Card Processor
- The pricing is very appropriate and clear, there are no hidden costs with this credit card processing system.
- There is no monthly fee for this service, making it one of the best selling key point for this company.
- It has a great number of features built in and thus making it a lucrative option.
- There are low cost chip card readers that are available at a very affordable rate.
- You have various free tools to be using online and selling online.
- It is not a very ideal choice for those who belong to high risk industries and also have high volumes of money for processing.