Top PNC Credit Cards of 2019
One of the prominent banks in the US is the PNC bank, and it offers a good range of credit cards for personal usage. While deciding the credit card for yourself, you would consider the fees associated with it and the various rewards and benefits that you are eligible for with the credit card. This article will give you an insight into the main points that you would consider before selecting your credit card, and it will also give you an assessment of the general usage of the card. PNC Credit Cards bank enjoys a legacy of more than 150 years, catering more than 19 states, thus ensuring the promising credibility and long legacy of the bank in serving its customers.
PNC Credit Cards offers a wide range of PNC Credit Cards with a smart selection of personal and business PNC Credit Cards All the cards have its distinctive features and benefits for cardholders with rewarding cashback and a lower rate of interest.
Here is an insight into the top PNC Credit Cards:-
PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card
Annual Fee: $0 for first year and $85 post that.
Here are some other highlights of PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card:-
- This card is ideal for those who travel very frequently.
- It gives you 30,000 miles worth $300 if you end up spending more than $3000 in the first three months of credit card account.
- This card also gives you bonus miles for every dollar that you end up purchasing with this card.
- This card does not have any foreign transaction fees on your purchases abroad.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card
Annual Fee: None
APR: $0 for the first 15 months, later 12.24% to 22.24%.
Here are some other highlights of PNC Core® Visa® Credit Card:-
- The card is a very baseline credit card for general usage which offers you good benefits in saving money.
- It has no annual fee, which is a good starter pack for a primary credit card.
- It also gives you the benefit of not paying any APR for the first 15 billing cycles post which there is an APR which is not very high, instead, it is quite competitive in the market standards.
PNC Points Visa Credit Card
Annual Fee: None
APR: $0 for 12 months and then 14.24% to 24.24%.
Here are some other highlights of the PNC Points Visa Credit Card:-
- You receive points for every dollar that you purchase. You get four points on each dollar.
- This card does not have an annual fee, and it also offers you an introductory APR of 0% for 12 months, later it is of specific interest rate variable based on your credit score.
- You can get rewards and cash back at a lot of daily requirements and routine usage thereby making this card a convenient and straightforward option with a competitive edge in its rates.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
Annual Fee: None
APR: 15.24% to 25.24% variable, based on credit score. For the first 12 months, it is 0%.
Some of the main highlights of the PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card:-
- You will be receiving 4% on purchases related to the gas station.
- You will also receive 3% on your eateries and dining purchases at various restaurants and food outlets.
- You also get 2% on your daily routine purchases in the grocery store.
- Apart from all the purchases mentioned above, you also get 1% on all your transactions.