Review of Ria Money Transfer
International money transfer can be a tedious task for many, considering the various fees and underlying facts that one needs to know. This article is going to be your one-stop solution in understanding and reviewing Ria Money Transfer for your remittance solutions.
When we talk about the very well known money transfer provider, Ria money is a very prominent name that comes across. It is indeed one of the largest providers of money transfer in the world as it is present in more than 140 countries across the globe.
Very well present on mobile applications in both android and apple, Ria Money transfer services extend in North America, Latin America, African countries and European countries to name a few. It allows people to send their money internationally to various locations.
Offering services in more than 3,50,000 locations, their service is not only efficient but also quick, and they are very well known for that. This review of Ria money will make you understand the requirements for money transfer with them. This article will give you all the essential information and will also be your one-stop solution for the same.
Fees and Related Information
Min Transfer Amount: $0
Max Transfer Amount: $2,999 (Daily)
Exchange Rate: Updated Daily
Key Highlights of Ria Money
Some of the key highlights of Ria Money are:
- Its headquarter is in California, United States.
- It is present for more than 25 years, thus establishing its stronghold in the market and credibility.
- It is present in more than 140 countries and thus more than 3,50,000 locations.
- You are highly charged in comparison to modern players.
Payment Options for Ria Money
To send money, there are these ways:-
- Credit/Debit Card
- ACH Transfer
To receive money, there are these ways:-
- Bank Account
- Cash Pickup
Pros and Cons of Ria Money Remittance Service
- The best part about Ria Money is that it is present in more than 140 countries, thereby catering to 3,50,000 locations and this makes it an extremely convenient option for money transfer.
- The best part about this money transfer service is that it is very well connected with the credible local agents and this helps in faster pick up and delivery of money.
- It provides services to locations in the world where no other money transfer service is also present, keeping it an edge above its competitors.
- There is no minimum amount of money that you need to send, thus allowing people from all sections to use it for their requirement.
- When we have to pay the fees via the credit card or even via cash for the money transfer, Ria Money can prove to be a little expensive compared to the others.
- There is a difference between the rate that you have fixed on the online platform and the rate that you may pay to the local agent sometimes, making it a little inconvenient.
- Better rates are a little higher compared to the market, they charge you generally 1.5% to 2.5% more, and thus it is not a viable option for many especially when there are more options giving service at a lesser cost.
- There is a maximum limit; you can send only a certain amount for one time. The limit is $2999.