Commerce Bank Credit Cards
Commerce Bank is a well-known bank, being the successor of National Bank of Commerce and Commerce Trust Company. It is spread across various cities in the United States, with its headquarter being in Kansas City. This article is going to give you an insight into the multiple credit cards provided by this bank.
You will get to know the critical information associated with the card, which will help you in deciding the correct credit card. It will also include the vital information that you should know regarding the benefits of the credit card.
Special Connections Visa Signature
- With this card, you are eligible to receive a cashback of 1.5% unlimited and that too for every purchase that you make.
- Being unlimited, this does not limit your opportunity to take the cash back daily.
- You also do not have any limit on the number of points that you can earn with this card to get your cash back and your points.
- There is a policy for redemption; it is via the statement credit.
- This card can also be known as a Travel Card since it has premium discounts and offers to range in the travel section.
- There is no annual fee that you need to pay for this.
World Elite Mastercard
- The first benefit of this card is that you do not have to pay any foreign transaction fees and this is an excellent option for people who travel frequently.
- You are also eligible to receive unlimited cashback of 1.5% on every purchase that you make daily.
- If you end up spending via your credit card at coffee shops and dining, then you receive 3% cashback for all the payments that you make.
- There is no upper limit to the number of points you can earn, and this makes it a card with unlimited resources to be tapped.
- You get a statement credit for all the cash back, and points and certain luxury travel benefits have also been given.
Commerce Bank Secured Visa Card
- If you have a low credit score, then this card can help you in creating a better credit score.
- It is also a card that is accepted worldwide, and hence you do not have to worry about the card in any place on earth.
- You also get access to check your FICO score for understanding your credit score growth on monthly access.
- The credit limit is up to $5000, and you can earn interest on your security deposit as well.
- Lastly, there is a liability coverage of zero amount on this card.
Drury Rewards Vi
- You are eligible to receive 15 Drury rewards on every dollar you spend at the hotel properties of the same brand.
- Along with this, you also get 10 points on every dollar that you spend.
- If you are an existing rewards member of it already, then you also get five points if you are again a Drury rewards Visa credit card user for every dollar that you are spending.
- Along with this, two points on every dollar spent on the various restaurants and utilities as well as gas stations and everywhere else apart from this you get one point for every dollar that you spent.
- You do not have to pay an annual fee, and there is zero liability coverage with this card as well.
Kansas City Royals Mastercard
- For the first 12 months, you have an introductory promotional benefit of 0% APR, after that, you have it in the range of 16.49% to 22.49%, and this is variable based on the credit score.
- You have no limit to the number of points that you can earn, and thus there is unlimited cash back as well.
- The best part is that you can redeem your cash back in the most hassle-free manner with a monthly statement credit being credited into your account directly.
- You get game experiences and event invite as well as discounted tickets.
- You do not have to pay an annual fee, and there is no liability coverage as well.