Best Balance Transfer Cards 2019
A good credit card is a must for people belonging to all sections of the society today. We all have different expectations from a card. While some want more rewards and benefits, others find out various other terms more important. If you are looking for the best balance transfer cards, then this is the right place. A quick read will give you a list of best cards in balance transfer aspect, along with all the other crucial information related to it. Take a look:-
- For this card, you do not have to pay any balance transfer fee initially for the first 60 days.
- After that, you need to pay 5% of the total amount that is transferred or $5. This is determined by the idea of choosing the one that is greater.
- There is no annual fee for this card.
- There is an introductory offer for the APR. No APR for the first 12 months, post which it is 17.24% to 25.99%.
- The foreign transaction fee on this card is 3%.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from – American Express
- This card has a balance transfer fee of $0 on transfers for 60 days, post this, the fees is $5 or it will be 3% of the transfer amount, based on which one is higher.
- This card comes with a 0% APR for 15 months post signing in for the card. This is a great privilege to be enjoyed completely.
- Post the expiry of the promotional offer of no APR for 15 months, the APR range is 15.24 to 26.24%.
- There is a promotional offer for their new customers. For $1000 you spent in the first 3 months, you will receive a massive $150 cashback in the form of credit.
- You get a 6% cashback on this card which is a great offer, but only up to $6000 in one year. This is massive offer for families and people who regularly purchase.
- That’s not all, it also has 3% cashback, at gas stations and certain stores as well. Again, one useful offer to all. The cashback will be credited to you on your card.
US Bank Platinum Visa Card
- You do not have to pay any annual fee for this card. This is the generally the first thing we see before we choose our card.
- You also do not have to pay any APR for the first eighteen months. This is the promotional benefit you receive.
- The APR range is 14.74% to 25.74%, based on the credit score.
- You can choose the date on which you have to get your payment done as per your convenience and schedule.
- The balance transfer fee of the card is $5 or it will be 3% of the transfer amount, based on which one is higher.
Capital One QuickSilver Credit Card
- You do not have to pay any annual fee for this card as well. You also do not have to pay any fees for foreign transactions.
- As a promotional benefit, you have 0% APR for the first 15 months. This is a great perk with this card.
- The APR post this period will range from 15.24% to 25.24%.
- With this card you will get 1.5% cashback with any and every purchase that you make. There is no limit to the number of transactions in this.
- You also have to assure that your credit score is good enough for this credit card.
- This card has a unique system of having 3% of the balance transfer system for the initial 15 months and then there is no charge post that period.
- It has a very long period of no fees for balance transfer. For 21 months you do not have to pay any fees on balance transfers and post that you need to pay $5 or you need to pay 5%, based on whichever will be higher.
- The annual fee is zero for this card.
- For 21 months you do not have to pay any APR. Post this period it is 16.99% to 26.99%.
- The foreign transaction fee of this card is 3%.