Southwest Airlines Credit Cards
In this day of competition, airline brands are coming up with many ways to attract new customers and to captivate the loyalty of the old ones’. Airline Credit cards are one of the new ideas that oblige the customer to return to their past airlines and remain loyal to them.
What is Southwest Airlines Credit Cards
With family-friendly seating arrangements, strong domestic route networks, two free checked bags and most importantly, the fuss-free attitude makes Southwest airlines stand out in the crowd. With Southwest Airlines Credit Card, the Airline is winning the heart of its customers and compelling them to travel with the airlines again and again.
Best Southwest Airlines Credit Cards of 2019 include:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit card
Main features of the card
Being a family-oriented airline, Southwest Airlines has three personal and two business class cards. Depending on ones’ needs and spending ability, the cards can be selected and redeemed. The unique features of the card vary from one to the other.
- The annual fee of the card is a minimum of $69 with good bonuses that can go up to $60000.
- The value of the bonuses is quite high.
- Foreign transaction fees are not chargeable.
- Inflight credits for Wi-Fi, 20% back on in-flight beverages, etc. are other perks of getting the card.
- From the family perspective, the southwest airlines card can bring a lot more points on applying for a new reward card.
- According to TGP, the Southwest Rapids Rewards points have been valued at 1.5 cents per piece.
- Through the card, customers can receive upgraded boarding each year in A1 – A15 position.
- Additional discount for the families who love traveling through Southwest
- In the business card, the annual fee is higher, and so are the perks included. One can get four A1 to A15 boarding clearance per year. This includes Global entry and 80000 bonus points that can help one gain the Champion pass by just spending $5000 in three months’ duration.
How to use the points
Using a Southwest Airlines Credit Card is very easy and so popular among its customers. All one must do is log into their Rapid Rewards Account on the home page Southwest.com and enter their flight information. There they can view the fares of the flight in points. After selecting the trip, reviewing the price and schedule should be done next. As the checking out is done, one can feed their information and purchase the flight. How easy it is.
Traveling with the family can prove to be a bit tiring. Southwest Airlines not only try to make your journey through flight, hassle-free, but also tries to make it a memorable one. The Southwest Airlines Credit Card can take the edge off from your budget and help the customer enjoy without stressing out much.