Insight into eBay Credit Cards
eBay credit card is a perfect card for all shopping enthusiasts who love to buy things they like and in return get enticing rewards. eBay owns an online shopping portal selling a vast spectrum of products including household, personal use, digital equipment, technological products, cosmetics, and an infinite range. To support the fun of shopping and benefits to spend more and more, Synchrony offers eBay credit cards with attractive APR and reward structure.
Here are two eBay Credit Cards Synchrony Bank offers to all shopping enthusiasts:
Annual Fee: $0
APR: 22.24% to 29.64%
- 3 points on every dollar spent on eBay purchases
- 2 points on every dollar spent on dining, gas, and groceries
- 1 point on every dollar spent on all the other purchases you make through the card
The eBay MasterCard is a top pick for online shoppers mainly those who shop maximum of eBay. There is no annual fee, and the interest rate varies depending on the account type and depending on the transactions. The cardholder has an option to redeem for the ticket, hotel reservation, car rental, vacation packages, and gift cards. Moreover, the cash advance fees are not static, so it is essential to check and verify all the options before signing for a specific card type. It also has a foreign transaction fee, so it is significant that the user uses it wisely when using it for other purchases in any foreign land. There are also special financing promotions that make the card interest free for about 6, 12 or 18 months depending on the billing amount and the overdue balance.
eBay Extras Mastercard
Annual Fee: $0
APR: 21.49% or 25.49% Variable
- $30 Statement Credit on account opening after the first purchase
- 3 points on every dollar spent on gas purchases and dining
- 2 points on every dollar spent on eBay purchases
- 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
The eBay Extras Mastercard is very lucrative but with a restriction of 50,000 rewards points every year. An unlimited cashback credit card gives an option to redeem the points using cash back, gift cards, travel vouchers, and merchandise. However, all the points do have an expiry date of 24 months, stating that the cardholder needs to use the rewards within 24 months from the date of earning the rewards.
Benefits of eBay Credit Cards
The most significant benefits of eBay credit cards include:
- There is no annual fee
- A unique structure of earning rewards
- Cardholder enjoys instant approval
- It also provides a wide range of option concerning reward rate and points on purchases
- A grace period of 25 days
To conclude, eBay credit cards with their unique reward structure, proves to be an attractive option of shopping enthusiasts. However, the earning is more limited to eBay purchases, and not everyone is restricted to shopping through this online portal. If in case, you are an eBay purchaser, then nothing a card like this that is widely accepted everywhere across the globe wherever Mastercards are accepted.