Top 5 Airline Miles Credit Cards Of 2019
Many card users travel very frequently, and that is when a good reward on travel transactions is a key factor while deciding on the airline miles credit card. Airline Miles Credit Card help you receive various perks including airport launch access and also free checked bags etc. Thus, this article will give you an insight into the best airline miles credit card in terms of airline miles as well as the pros and cons of the same.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- You do not have to pay an annual fee for this card on the first-year, post which you will have to pay $95.
- It has a regular APR of 17.99% to 25.24% variable, based on your credit score.
- As soon as you log in to this card, on your purchases worth $3000 within three months of getting your account opened, you can enjoy 50,000 bonus miles, which is equivalent to $500 in travel.
- You are opting for this card which has been titled as the best travel card by CNBC in 2018.
- You do not have any foreign transactions.
- Your miles never expire, and you also do not have any limit to the number of miles you can earn from this card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- This card beholds the tag of being the ‘best airline miles credit card for flexible travel redemption’ by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance.
- You do not have to pay any foreign transaction fees.
- The regular APR is equivalent to 18.24 to 25.24%, which is variable based on your credit score.
- It has a good transfer of points related to leading airlines and hotel loyalty programs.
- You also do not have to worry about annual fee for the first-year post would you have to pay $95.
- You get 50,000 bonus points on your three months of purchase above $4000 after your account has opened and this is equal into $65 towards travel you also get more valuable points for airlines, car rental, etc. transactions.
AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard
- You get preferred boarding and first checked bag free on domestic American Airlines flights.
- You also enjoy good 25% savings on your food and beverage transactions in the flight.
- You are also eligible to receive 50,000 bonus miles on your purchase worth $2500 in the first three months of your old account opening.
- You do not have to pay an annual fee for the first year, but after that, it is $99.
- There is a regular APR of 18.24% to 26.24%.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- You have no waiver on the annual fee for the first year in this card, and you need to pay $ 99.
- You have an APR of 18.24 to 25.24% variable.
- If you purchase worth 1000 or above within the first three months then you receive 40,000 bonus points with this card.
- You also receive various points on different purchases.
- You have options to redeem your points on hotel stays flights and gift cards as well.
- There is no foreign transaction fee for this card.
United Explorer Card
- Your annual fee for the first year is waived post which you need to be $95.
- Your regular APR is 18.24 to 25.24% which is variable depending on your credit score being the crucial factor.
- You receive 40,000 bonus miles if within three months of the account opening you purchase worth $2000 or above.
- You receive 2 miles on all the hotel stays and restaurants you spend $1.
- You get 25% back on your flight purchases like food and beverage transactions.