Direct Auto Insurance Review
Direct Auto Insurance, a company that has been around for a long time, promises to provide great services, affordable auto insurance plans and flexible coverage options. It claims to be the right choice for people who don’t have a perfect driving record. Whether or not this is true and whether you should spend your time considering it as your choice should be decided only after you know all about what it offers.
Here is some important information about Direct Auto Insurance:
- States served: 12
- Payment method: Can be done monthly or according to a pre-decided schedule
- New car protection: This is not available
- Method for claims processing: Over the phone
Direct Auto Insurance Highlights
Let’s look at the highlights of this insurance company and what it provides:
- The most important thing about Direct Auto Insurance is that it provides every kind of auto insurance you can think of. Whether you are a new driver or whether you have a driving history that is not perfect, you can get insurance from this company.
- The company services the South-eastern states of United States. So if you reside in any of these states, you will have no trouble getting auto insurance coverage for it.
- Payment of insurance premiums is made very easy. You can use traditional methods and also choose text to pay. This makes it very useful for people who look for easier methods to pay their bills.
- The Emergency Protection plans that Direct Auto Insurance offers are wonderful for people who are looking for urgent coverage. You can know about the company emergency protection plans from registered agents.
If you are planning to buy auto insurance from this company, it is best to study the pros and cons it offers in depth.
- It offers comprehensive auto coverage for all your needs. From bodily injury coverage to personal injury protection, uninsured motorist coverage to collision coverage, the company is known to bring everything together for the benefit of their customers. This is your one-stop auto insurance stop.
- It is a good choice for non-standard or high-risk drivers who may have trouble finding auto insurance from more traditional insurance companies. SR-22 insurance is available as well. Basically, you will be able to get coverage regardless of what your driving history looks like.
- Roadside assistance makes it easy for you to get the help and support you need in case the unexpected happens when you are on the road. From towing help to getting tires fixed, you will be able to get 24/7 roadside assistance if you choose this company.
- There is a wide variety of discounts available such as military discount, safe driver discount and even a good student discount. Talk to an agent to know what all the discounts you are eligible for are.
- A huge plus point is the wonderful customer service the company is known for. Get your doubts cleared and your claims resolved in record time if you select this company.
There are not many cons of choosing Direct Auto Insurance. Let’s look at a few there are:
- If you don’t like in South-eastern states, then you won’t get coverage.
- The fact that claims are processed over the phone only can be a letdown. Many people want claims to be processed online or over an app, but this company does not make it possible.
Overall, Direct Auto Insurance is a good auto insurance company with a strong financial background. If your driving record is less than stellar and you are having trouble finding good auto coverage, Direct Auto Insurance may be the answer.