Best 0% APR Credit Cards In USA
Credit cards are a way of life in the United States and many developed and developing companies. Just like all other fields, competition is very high among credit card companies that are vying for a larger share of the market. This is the reason that they all keep coming up with special benefits for their consumers and the latter are the ones who benefit from these offers. One thing that many credit card companies are doing nowadays is to provide 0% APR at least for one year, for the benefit of the consumers. Let us look at some of the best among these credit cards.
American Express Blue Business Plus
- This card is the best among the cards offering 0% APR introductory rate for one year. This offer is available on both balance transfers and purchases.
- The other great benefit of this card is that it offers reward points to the tune of 2 points per $1 on all purchases up to $50,000 in one year. It also provides 1 point for purchases above $50000.
- The consumers can redeem these points by using the American Express membership rewards program. In this as well there are a number of choices regarding the way to redeem these reward points.
- These methods include cab fare in New York city, major retailers gift cards, and also booking any kind of travel through American express travel
- The best part is that even after 1 year the APR on this card is quite low
- Another notable feature is that you can spend over the limit without any penalty
Chase Ink Business Unlimited
- This is a cash back card which has 0% APR on purchases for one year.
- The cash back reward on all purchases on this card is set to the tune of 1.5%.
- The rewards can be easily redeemed with a deposit into your bank account or applied to purchases on Amazon.
- You will also get protection against damage or theft for 120 days which is up to $10000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Even after the one year 0% APR is over the option provided is quite reasonable
Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
- On this card you get 0% APR on purchases for the first nine months
- As far as rewards are concerned you get unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- These reward points can be claimed in your account as a statement credit or you can ask for a check.
- These rewards don’t expire and can be transferred among Capital one cards
- A great feature of this card is that you can additionally collect $200 early spend bonus provided you spend $3000 within the first three months that you open the account\
- On this card you also get an extended warranty and purchase protection on eligible items for a period upto 90 days
- There is, no foreign transaction fees and you can also get an employee card at no extra cost.
Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Reward Mastercard
- This card is a little different than the others listed above in the sense that it has 0% APR on purchases for 9 billing cycles.
- To add to this you get 3% cash back on any one category that you choose. This could be office supply stores, gas stations, TV, telecom and wireless, travel, computer services and more
- You also get 2% on restaurants and 1% on all other purchases. Redeeming the rewards is also easy with statement credit, check or even a cash deposit in an account in Bank of America
- Apart from the rewards program with this card you also get benefits for travel and emergency services
- There is zero liability protection on purchases that are not authorized and overdraft protection.
- There are many bonuses with this card including $300 statement credit bonus when you spend $3000 within first 90 days of availing the card
- The other bonuses include 5.25% in any category of your choice, 3.5% at restaurants and 1.75 percent everywhere else.
- There is a plethora of choice as far as 0% APR cards in the United States are concerned.