Ulta credit card payment
Ulta offers the Ultamate Rewards credit card or the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard.
As with any credit card, once you get an Ulta credit card, you must make timely payments each month. Learn about the ways you can make your Ulta credit card payment on time so you can avoid any late fees.
How to Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment?
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill in any of three ways. Here’s how to pay your Ulta credit card bill:
Ulta Credit Card Payment Methods
Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to take care of this simple task. Let’s start with the most convenient and easiest method, online.
Ulta provides customers with an option to make payments for the Ulta Credit Card on its official website. You can simply sign up and create an account on the website by entering the essential details. After signing up, you can use your newly generated login credentials to log in to your account. On accessing your account, you’ll be able to make payment via your preferred bank account.2.
- Create your login by clicking on “Register for Access” on the login page at the Comenity website.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Use your newly created login and password to sign in.
- Add your checking account number and bank routing number
- Follow the prompts to pay your bill.
You can make an Ulta Credit Card payment by simply dialing up Comenity Capital Bank’s numbers located below. Before you make the call, you’ll need a few details available with you though. You will need to have your bank account details along with the card details you’re looking to make the payment with. The phone payment service is available every day through 7AM to 11 PM.
- Gather your credit card and payment information, including your card number or Social Security number, your bank account information and the amount you want to pay.
- Call Comenity Capital Bank services at 866-257-9195.
- Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
In case you just don’t want to hit the internet to make an Ulta Credit Card Payment, you can go conventional and send your payment via mail as well. Ulta does accept check received via mail on their local address. You can also mail in your Ulta payment, but be sure to do it in a timely manner so it arrives by the due date.
- Write a check payable to either Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards credit card in the amount you want to pay.
- Pay at least the minimum payment due to avoid penalties, and to avoid interest charges, pay the full amount of your last statement balance.
- Mail your Ulta payment to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
PO Box: OH – 659820
San Antonio TX, 78265-9120
Ulta Credit Card Automatic Payment
Ulta provides you with an option to authorize monthly payments towards your Ulta Credit Card bill. You can customize the amount and date for your Automatic Payment.
1. How to Schedule Automatic Payment?
Assuming that by now you do have an account created on Ulta’s official website, you can simply log in and visit the payments page to set up your monthly auto-pay. You can schedule the date on which the payment is to be made along with the amount you want to pay.
2. How to Change an Already Scheduled Automatic Payment?
You don’t have an option to make any edits to an already scheduled automatic payment for now. But in case you do want to change the payment date or amount, you can discard the current scheduled automatic payment and set up a new one.
3. How to Cancel a Scheduled Automatic Payment?
Just like you setup your automatic payment, you can cancel it the same way. All you have to do is visit the payments page, select the scheduled automatic payment you wish to cancel, and cancel it. You can cancel any scheduled automatic payment before midnight on the payment due date.