First National Credit Card
First National Credit Card is a bunch of credit cards assigned by the First National Bank of Omaha that is also known as First National Bank or FNB that stands for its acronym. The bank is known to be the 15th largest credit card issuer in the United States and each card helping you build credit and earn exciting rewards with an interest of 0% introductory APR on four networks including Visa, Amex, Discover, and MasterCard.
Most First National Bank of Omaha credit cards are co-branded with popular airlines, hotels, car companies, retailers and other organizations. But there are several standard First National Bank credit card offers, too.
Whether a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Amex, all the cards issued by the bank are associated or co-branded with many renowned hotels, cab service providers, retailers, airline companies, and various other organizations to deliver an assurance of rewarding credit card services.
Among all the cards that are available, you can choose the right card that suits you the most for the following list of First National Cards:
- For Hotel Rewards – Best Western Premium Credit Card – Free for 1st Year – Good Credit
- For Airline Rewards – Sun Country Airlines Credit Card – Annual Fee $69- Good Credit
- For 0% Purchases – First National Bank of Omaha Complete Rewards Visa Card – Free – Excellent Credit
- For Balance Transfer – First National Bank of Omaha Platinum Edition Visa Card – Free – Excellent Credit
- For Bad Credit – First National Bank of Omaha Secured Visa Card – Free – Bad Credit
- For Online Shopping Rewards – Overstock.com Credit Card – Free – Good Credit
- For Business – First National Bank of Omaha Business Edition Visa Card Free – Excellent Credit Required
Terms and Fees
Annual Fee: None
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
Late Payment Fee: Up to $25
Eligibility Requirements of First National Credit Card
- The first requirement is that you need to be a resident of the states where First National is present.
- You have to be minimum 18 years of age.
First National Credit Card Application Process
- Firstly, you visit the website of First National Bank and click on the tab that directs you to the card of your choice from the four cards they offer.
- The application form will ask for your personal information. Ranging from personal contact to financial information, you will be asked to fill all the details.
- Once you have filled all the data, press confirm. As soon as you complete this, your part of the application is over. The next is to wait for the approval. This card does not have a minimum credit score. But, unlike an automated approval process, this bank has personalized manual checking for each card application.
- Thus, you will receive a mail once your card is approved. Because of its manual process, the approval is not immediate. Thus, the approval range varies a good deal. It can be just few hours or even hefty days.
Further to this, know the benefits of First National Cards:
Some of the known benefits of First National Range of Credit Cards are:
- Low APR
- Impressive Intro APR
- No Annual Fee
- Balance Transfer Feature
- Benefit of Cash Advance
- No Charges for Overtime Limits
- Easy Access to FICO Credit Score
- Zero Liability Guarantee
- Immersive Travel Benefits
- High End Security with Purchase Protection