BJS Credit Card
BJS is an American membership-only warehouse club chain that operates mainly in East Coast of the United States and Ohio. If you are a bulk purchaser or frequent purchaser of warehouse items, this credit card could help you save money in the end with its various reward and offers.
Terms & Fees
• Annual Fee: None
• APR: 15.24% – 25.24% Variable
• Foreign Transaction Fee: This is based on currency
• Cash Advance APR: 24.99%
• Cash Advance Fee: $10 or 3% of advance
• Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% – 18.99%
• Balance Transfer Fee: $10 or 3% of transfer
• Penalty APR: 0%
• Late Fee: Up to $35
• Returned Payment Fee: Up to $35
• The BJ’s Credit Card has two reward programs – BJ’s Perks Plus and BJ’s Perks Elite. Both do require membership of BJ’s Wholesale Club. The rewards are majorly the same for both, with the difference being in the cash back amount you get.
• BJ’s Credit Cards are MasterCard’s, thus the benefit of the network remains prevalent irrespective of the program you choose.
• Once you have earned massive 3000 points, you can redeem for $30 BJ Money that thus can be used at the BJs stores.
• Depending on the card you take, you can avail 3% to 5% back on BJ’s purchases, and 2% back on gas and restaurant spending.
Earning the Rewards
The program offered by BJS has the following process for earning rewards:
• You tend to earn 10 cents off discount every gallon of BJ’s Gas on each day
• You tend to enjoy earnings of 5% on all your purchases made at the club and at the company’s website BJs.com
• You tend to enjoy 2% back on all purchases made on eating and non BJ gas stations
• You also tend to earn 1% cash back on all miscellaneous purchases made using the BJS card
• The benefits offered by BJ behold the honor being the first such platform for the member in the category of the wholesale club to enjoy the flexibility of redeeming an increment of $20 at the time of check out.
• You enjoy bonus earning of $50 after you make the first purchase using your card at places outside BJS.
• You also have an option to make a saving of $25 at the time of membership renewal
Benefits to Card Holders
There are many benefits of BJS credit card and some of those are as follows:
• You make much savings using the BJS card but it is only when you make timely payments.
• You make significant savings on gas and on purchases earn rewards.
• When you make any purchases at BJS, you earn a good percentage of discounts and the cashback is credited to your card account.
• For dining out and non-BJS gas purchase, you make good savings.
• You have to spend all the earned rewards in any of the BJS outlets because no cash or check is assigned in return of the earned cash backs.
• You get to enjoy zero liability fraud protection
• For travel across the globe, you can enjoy a wide range of complimentary benefits and special discounts at some of the most high-end hotels and resorts.
• You can even get to take advantage of a huge spectrum of concierge services through your membership of this card. You can have personal assistance, arrangements for business, assistance in gift purchase and delivery, reservations at the restaurants, and even make bookings for event tickets.
If you are regular in your payments, if you make wise use of your credit card limit and the savings made through all your purchases, then the card is for you. However, if there are certain doubts about your budget and financial management and you aspire to stay away from paying high [penalties and late payment charge, then think twice before applying for the card.