Old Navy Credit Card
Old Navy is an American retailing company catering in the clothing and accessories arena. If you are a fan of affordable and stylish clothing, you will gain the most from the Old Navy Credit Card. There are ample rewards and perk awaiting you.
Terms & Fees
Annual Fee: None
APR: 26.49% Variable
• You will be eligible for high reward rates.
• You do not need a high credit card score to get an Old Navy Visa Card approval.
• There is two Old Navy Credit Cards present for you to choose from. While one is only for in-store purchases, the other is a VISA Credit Card, making it applicable to any merchant that accepts the network.
• The Old Navy Visa Card entitles the users with points on every dollar that they spend purchasing from their card.
• You will need at least 500 points to begin redeeming rewards.
• As a welcome bonus, the Old Navy card offers a 20% discount on your first OldNavy.com purchase. Note that this purchase must be done in 90 days of account creation in order to be eligible for the discount.
Earning the Rewards
• The reward earning process is simple.
• There is no limit to the points to earn and the rewards are issued directly in $5 increments on every 500 points you earn.
• You can use maximum only three reward bonus for a single item in-store or five rewards certificates for a single item online.
• The rewards certificates have an extremely short validity time span. It expires in a month post being issued.
Benefits to Card Holders
• You are eligible for 5 points on every one dollar spent at the spent at Gap stores, both online and offline.
• You are eligible for 1 point for every one dollar spent at other merchant outlets that accept visa cards.
• Every 500 points you end up earning reward you with $5. In this way, you can earn up to $50 maximum at one time and a massive $250 in one billing cycle.
• If the rewards that you earn are less than $5 or end up being more than $250, it is transferred for the next billing cycle. No penny gets wasted in terms of your eligible rewards.
• You will receive 500 points by registering with your email address.
• Just by opting for paperless billing, Old Navy Credit Card gifts you bonus 500 points which makes you eligible for rewards and perks.
• All the cardholders can get themselves entitled as the elite “Navyist” status by just earning 5,000 points in a calendar year. With this elite status, you will be eligible for 20% extra rewards points each quarter.
• You will also get free shipping with the code NAVYIST when you order online from Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta with the Navyist elite status.
• You are also eligible to receive free basic alteration on all the Banana Republic purchases that you make excluding the leather and suede merchandise. Please note this is not valid for Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap, Old Navy, and Athleta stores.
• There is a well-dedicated customer service number that can help you resolve the issues related to the credit card.