Top Citizens Bank Credit Cards
Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens bank credit cards are known for their simple and straightforward reward system. This article will give you an insight into the rewards, fees and all other crucial information related to the credit cards. It will come handy for you to decide the card you want after weighing all the pros and cons. This article will also give you an idea about the eligibility required for receiving this card based on various factors.
Here is an insight into the top Citizens Bank Credit Cards
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World Mastercard
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR: 16.74%, 20.74%, or 24.74% post 15 billing cycles
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
The best part about Cash Back Plus® World Mastercard is that you get 1.8% cash back on anything and everything you purchase. This is the best idea for someone who gets a headache understanding the point rewards system and other reward collection benefits. Simple and straightforward cash back is a boon.
Here are some other highlights of Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus World Mastercard:-
- Limitless cash back eligibility on all the purchases you make.
- No hassle of bonus points and rewards. Only cash back to enjoy and there is no expiry on the cash back as well.
- 0% APR for complete 15 billing cycles and this being a great promotional offer along with no annual fee.
- You have to generate an online request for cash back each time and this can be a cumbersome process.
- This card is enabled with chip technology.
- Once your payment date has passed, you still get a grace period of around 21 days to clear the due payment.
- In terms of security, the best part is no liability from unauthorized payments mishap.
Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR: 14.49%, 18.49% or 22.49% post 18 months.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Balance Transfer Fee: $10
- Cash Advance APR: 24.49%
One major point to keep a note about this card is that you do not get 1.8% cash back on each and everything you buy. You do not get rewards but instead, get competitive rates in terms of other cards of the same range.
Here are some other highlights of Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard:
- Comparatively low-interest rates on the credit card.
- For the first 18 months, there is a benefit of no APR, and this is one great reason to consider this credit card.
- Credible and supportive customer care makes it all the more attractive a card to get.
- The cash advance fee is only 3% and this is a great deal.
- No cash back makes it a disappointing card. Neither cash nor rewards and bonus in this card.
- You get zero liability protection with the card in case any purchase is made in an unauthorized manner.
- You also get 21 days further after your payment date has passed as the grace period.
- It is a good card in terms of insurance for travel and baggage that it provides.