The Amazon Store Card is a wonderful often for major buyers of online products. The card is specially designed for Amazon buyers who often make purchases and get to enjoy unlimited rewards and special financing offers.
The card is available everywhere across the globe and easily accessible with an exclusive retail card and create an encouragement for the online shopper to make purchases even if not desired. Like any other credit cards or financial products, the store credit card has also had its pros and cons with a myriad of rewards and benefits along with certain low sides. However, still, the benefits are sure to consider and enjoy.
Amazon store card offers the following benefits:
- $10 Gift Certificate as Sign Up Bonus: This is the best reward anyone can ever receive on approval of store card application. An amount of $10 automatically transfers to your account as soon as an account is created with Amazon Store and the same can be redeemed for any purchase made on Amazon.
- A reward of 5% cash back for Prime Members: All prime members tend to enjoy a 5% cash back on all purchases made at Amazon. It saves a lot of money and proves to be an enticing reward for all users. However, to attain a prime membership, you have to pay an annual price of $99. Here the fact comes true that nothing lucrative comes without a price tag.
- No Annual Fee: With no yearly annual fees, the card is a perfect fit for increasing the straightforward in a cost-effective manner. With this registration and account opening you tend to enjoy the sign-up bonuses, but for further earning the rewards you are liable to pay for prime membership.
- Attractive Financing Rate: With the store credit card, you also tend to enjoy attractive financing rates. However, here you do have an option of earning 5% cash back or financing rate depending on the various pre-defined level of purchases:
- 6-month financing on purchases worth $149 or more
- 12-month financing on purchases worth $599 or more
- 24-month financing on specified purchases made for items sold on Amazon
- Low Standards of Credit Approval: The approval threshold of this card is comparatively lower than other cards, and it makes it easy to gain creditworthiness. Besides, the low annual fees and variable APR for purchases make it an enticing option for online buyers to get hold of Amazon Store card.
- The simplicity of Redeeming the Reward: The process of redeeming the earned reward is very simple because the cash back earned during all the purchases automatically appears on the statement calculated every month with no reminders, notifications, and no minimum requirements. The reflected reward points and cash backs you can redeem anytime and claim anytime during check out during all your online purchases at Amazon.
- Zero Fraud Liability: This is again an added benefit of having an Amazon Store Card. This benefit enables you to stay protected from all unauthorized transactions made through your card.
Make a Payment on an Amazon.com Store Card Account
You can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon.com Store Card Account by signing into your Synchrony Bank online account. The payment due date for your account can be found on your monthly billing statement, or by accessing your online account.
Amazon store card login
Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon.
Hover over Payments at the top of the page, and then scroll down and click Make a Payment.
Hover over Payments at the top of the page, and then scroll down and click Enroll in Recurring Payments.
Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
Enter your bank’s routing number and checking account information in the requested fields and confirm your banking information.
Verify that the information is correct and click Make a Payment.