Starting in 1988, Trans-fast caters the money transfer arena with strong establishments in various countries worldwide. Sending money has been made easy due to its well backed up system getting more than 51 countries in the world under its umbrella. There are various ways in which you can transfer your money, and this makes it more convenient an option to choose. You are secured when you are using Trans-fast because if there is any discrepancy in the transfer of your money and it is not delivered to the receiver, then you will be given back your money, this is a guarantee from Trans-fast.
Terms and Fees of TransFast
No specific price is there on the website. Based on the amount of money that you are transferring and also the kind of method that you are using for the transfer, the fees vary.
- Min Transfer: $50
- Max Transfer: $10,000
- Exchange Rate: Updated daily
Key Highlights of TransFast
- It is present in more than 51 countries in the world.
- It established almost 30 years back. Thus it has a stronghold in the market and also offers credibility and trustworthiness.
- If your money is not delivered to the person you have sent it to, then you have a money back guarantee as well.
- It is functional 24/7 considering it has an extensive range of functional arena.
- There are no surprises in store for you when it comes to finalizing the exchange rate for your transfer. The minute you lock your rate, it is the final rate that you’re going to be giving if it changes the next minute, it is not going to affect your transfer rate.
- It has excellent customer support, and this is due to its presence in many countries as well. You can contact them 24/7 in case of a query. They have different ways for payment, and it is flexible based on your convenience, thereby giving you many options.
- It is for individual use only and not for work or business purpose.
Payment Methods of TransFast
- For sending money one option is to link it to your bank account and send it and the second is to use your credit and debit card for sending money.
- The option for receiving the money includes a bank transfer through which they directly get the money, or there is cash pick up, wherein the receiver has to visit the location and get the cash in hand.
- The third is home delivery, where they can get the money delivered at their place, and this is applicable in only select destinations and not all, and last option is a deposit to the cash card. While there is one more which is through bill payment, but it is not applicable in all the countries.
Pros and Cons of TransFast
- The transfer price that you see while you are you locking your payment is the price that you are going to pay for the transport. It is not going to change based on the changes even in the next minute, and thus there are no surprises in store for you when it comes to your transfer price.
- They have excellent customer service, having online presence 24/7, which is required since they have to cater all over the world.
- They also have many payout places all over the world that makes it a convenient option.
- It is very well trusted and good ratings on Trustpilot and BBB offer credibility. This is very important because we always look for secured transfer of our money.
- The transaction minimum and maximum are comparatively lower.
- It is restricted to individual payments and transfers only.
- There is no live chat facility for people who do not want to use call or mail for their queries.