Top USAA Credit Cards of 2019
Brand USAA is a very well known and trusted brand in United States. This is what establishes its credibility. One more thing that exceptionally sets apart USAA is that it provides its customers excellent customer service. It thus makes the users loyal and satisfied with the brand. These cards are designed specifically keeping in mind the military families. USAA is adept at providing good and affordable insurance options, but what we will look over here, is the great credit card options that it also provides. This article will give you an insight towards the various options so that you can choose the best option.
USAA Cashback Reward Plus
- The first we check is the annual fee and the good news is that this card has no annual fee.
- You do not have to pay any foreign transaction fee as well. Apart from good rates, the best part is the various benefits that you get from this card.
- There are 1 to 3 percent cash back on various purchases you make at gas stations, supermarkets, and other purchases
- There is an additional 5 percent on the first dollar 3000 you spend at military bases or gas stations.
- You have certain travel benefits and discounts, especially if your purchase via USAAcom.
- One thing that will be beneficial is that when you are going to have a permanent station change in the military, you will have unbelievably lower APR’s.
USAA Rate Advantage Platinum Visa
- Firstly, you do not have to pay an annual fee or penalty APR. You also do not have any additional charges on foreign transactions that you make.
- The first thing that attracts about this card is the extremely low-interest rate of 8.9 percent, which is a very competitive rate from similar cards.
- To get this rate, it is crucial to have a good credit score as well.
- If you do not have a high credit score, the interest rate can go up to 25.9 percent.
- You do have travel discounts, especially if you get your purchase done through USAA.com.
- One thing that will be very beneficial to know is that if you are going to have a permanent station change in the military, you will have unbelievably lower APR’s.
USAA Secured Visa
- If you have a low credit score and still want a good card, it can be tough. It is sad that it is also tough for the military. This card comes to your rescue at this time.
- Getting a card with a low credit score does make you pay an annual fee as well. It is dollar 35 for this card. You do not have to pay any penalty APR but.
- You must be wondering about the APR range. It is between 8.9 to 27.9 percent.
- The best part is that this card can help you boost your credit score. It helps you get a better credit score.
- The best part is that you have the perk through which you can earn money via your security deposit as well.
- You do get certain travel benefits with this. Only check out the airlines you are planning to travel with since not all airlines have its benefits on USAA.com
- A beneficial thing is that when you are going to have a permanent station change in the military, you will get much lower APR’s as well.
USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card
- The first thing is that you do not have to pay an annual fee for this card. You also do not have to pay any fees on foreign transactions or APR penalty as well. That is quite a good start to the card review.
- Each purchase that you make will get you a cashback of 1.5 percent. There are no restriction or limit on the number of purchases you make.
- This card does not come easy in terms of credit score. You need to have a good to excellent credit score to get this card.
- What makes us most worried is the APR. The APR for this card varies from 13.9 to 27.9 percent.
- Travel benefits form a good part of this card, especially through a purchase made from USAA.com.
- One thing that you will be amazed to know that if you will be having a permanent station change in the military, you will get an APR much lower than the normal APR generally given.