Wayfair Credit Card
Having a card from a furniture store might not have occurred to you ever but after reading this review of the Wayfair Credit Card, you might want to consider it. The popular online retail furniture store based in Boston Massachusetts offers a credit card through Comenity Bank. This not only provides you promotions, discounts, and generous cashback rewards at Wayfair and its partner stores but also works as a really good option to temporarily finance your larger purchases.
However, you will also need to be a bit careful while using the card and make the payments in time because if you will not pay it all at the end of your 0% interest period then all the interest that you would have accrued during the promo period will hit you altogether.
Terms & Fees
• Annual Fee: None
• APR: 28.49% Variable
• Sign-Up Bonus: $40 off your first order of $250 or more
• Returned Payment: Up to $38
• All your purchases at Wayfair.com, Joss & Main, AllModern, BirchLane, and DwellStudio will earn you 3% cashback
• You can get financing at any of the listed stores at a 0% interest rate:
6-month financing for purchases of $250 or more
12-month financing for purchases of $500 or more
18-month financing for purchases of $1,500 or more
• You will be charged up to $38 for late-payments and $6 if you need copies of statements, credit/money order or sales/credit drafts
• Though the interest is applicable from the day of transaction till you make full payment, if you will make the payment within the grace period then no interest will be charged on you
• If you make a purchase on the Waive Interest Credit Plan and make the full payment by the end of the promotion period, then you will not be charged with any interest
• The minimum payment is calculated on the basis of the balance you have in your credit card:
• Less than $25 – Full Payment
• More than $25 – $25 or 3% of the total balance, whichever is higher
Earning the Rewards
• You must use Wayfair Credit Card all the listed stores for all your purchases to earn points and avail promotional offers
• You can earn points by referring your friends to shop at Wayfair.com and the rewards will be credited in your account every referred friend will make their first purchase at the store
• For every product for which you will write a review at Wayfair.com, Birch Lane or AllModern, you could win $500 in the form of Gift Card or Reward Dollars
Redeeming the Rewards
You can spend the rewards earned at any of the listed stores:
• Joss & Main
• Birch Lane
Benefits to Card Holders
• Sign Up Bonus: After getting approved for the Wayfair Credit Card, you will be eligible to receive a $40 discount on your first order made at the Wayfair online store. However, you cannot club this discount with any other offer or special financing option. If you will go for the special financing, then you will have to forego this $40 as it cannot be carried forward to the next orders also.
• Rewards: Every time you make a purchase at any of the listed stores, you will be eligible to get 3% back in your Wayfair reward points. In fact, you will be getting this cashback even on the discounted or sale products. The other way of earning rewards is by referring your friends and you can redeem all your earned points (through any method) at any of the listed stores.
• Special Financing: Every Wayfair Credit Cardholder gets the special financing option at the checkout at a 0% interest rate for orders above $250. The financing period is different for different amounts of orders. However, you will not be getting any reward points for the order that would be placed through special financing as payment methods.
• Free Shipment: You get the free shipment offer if you are logged in with your Wayfair Credit Card account while making purchases for all the orders above $49. So, you do not really need to worry about how much it is going to cost you to get the large furniture items delivered at your place. However, the free shipment is not applicable to returns.
Its benefits are decent and the special financing offer is a major point for those who make frequent large purchases at Wayfair.com.
Wayfair Credit Card login
Comenity Bank issues and manages Wayfair Credit Card accounts.
Owners of the Wayfair credit Card can log into the customer portal via co-branded Comenity/Wayfair website and, once there, can update any personal information that has recently changed, manage their card, check balances, pay bills, and review the cardmember agreement.
Since the card is managed by Comenity Bank, the website can be accessed using secured Comenity website https://d.comenity.net/wayfaircard//
You can apply for the card either on the Wayfair website
or using https://d.comenity.net/wayfaircard//