Huntington National Bank Credit Card
With its headquarter in Columbia, Huntington National Bank is a bank holding company with a rich heritage of making significant contribution to the community in various possible ways. Whether you go to opt for a checking account, saving account, loan account, or a credit card, the bank offers fabulous measures to help you manage your money your way. Your personal account is actually personal in all aspects of banking and financing.
The article here gives you an insight to the credit account available for you with all the related information. From rates and fees to rewards and benefits, all that we see before buying the card has been mentioned in this article. Even the tiniest piece of information becomes important when making the right choice of credit card.
Huntington offers a unique and one of its kind credit card, a card that comes with a voice offered from a bank that listens to all your concerns. The best part about this card is that you get the opportunity to tailor your needs as per your requirement itself. You can select the kind of plan that will be feasible for you to achieve the highest reward points and then make the maximum usage of the same.
Huntington Voice Card Highlights
- The first choice that you get is to select whether you want to get a reward program or 2% less APR.
- Triple rewards with the voice card. You get three points for every dollar that you will be spending, but this is up to $2000. After this expenditure slab, you will earn one point every dollar you spent.
- You even have the option to give up the reward points and reduce the card APR by 3%.
- The bank offers you a grace period of 24 hours for late payments.
- The APR range is 14.24% – 28.24%.
- The annual fee of this card is $0, making it a very lucrative card.
- For balance transfer, the APR is 0% introductory for 12 months.
- All the reward programs are limited on a quarterly basis.
Understanding the 3X Rewards
Using the credit card, you tend to earn 3X reward points for expenditure on one of the 10 categories every quarter:
- Gas stations
- Travel & entertainment
- Discount & warehouse stores
- Grocery stores
- Utilities & office supply stores
- Electronics, computer & camera stores
- Department, apparel & sporting goods stores
- Auto parts & service stores
- Home improvement stores
Turn Your Points to Rewards
Further to that, turn all your points into rewards in the following manner:
- Cash: Reward with cash by turning all your points to cash
- Merchandise: Redeem all the points against purchase of electronics, technology, beauty products, and various other forms of goods and merchandise
- Gift Cards: Redeem your points for gift cards from various stores, both online and offline, and decide later what to purchase
- Travel: Redeem your points for travel purpose to buy air tickets, cruise travel, and hotel accommodation
If the Huntington Voice Card is your choice of credit card. Raise your voice with all your concerns and requirements, and the bank is there to assist you with the best of its services.