Luxury Credit Cards
Some of the best travel credit cards are available in the market that offers you amazing return offers, but is a better reward scores all you need from your credit card? Some luxury credit cards provide you the benefits of traveling like a millionaire even if you aren’t one yet. From free lounge access at all the airports to the concierge services at all the hotels and events you visit, these premium credit cards let you enjoy the elite world of travels while earning you rewards.
You will be required to have a fantastic credit score and history to be eligible for any one of these cards with some of these having an annual fee of a few hundred dollars. However, if you like to travel frequently and enjoy all the luxuries while you are at it, then you should have a look at the top 2 recommended luxury credit cards by us that would give you the real luxury experience.
Chase Sapphire Reverse
Annual Fee: $450, $75 for every additional authorized user
If you are looking for a card that would not just provide you the reward points on your hotel stays but all the travel-related purchases including taxi fares, flight bookings, and dining purchases among others then you cannot get a better luxury credit card than Chase Sapphire Reverse. It offers you 3 points on every one dollar you spend on any of your eligible traveling purchases and 1 point on all the other purchases.
Additionally, you will also be receiving an annual reimbursement amount of $3,000 in your card for all your travels. Club this with all the elite rewards and the 50,000 bonus points that you will receive on spending $4,000 in the first three months, and the annual fee won’t seem that expensive to you.
Luxury Perks of Chase Sapphire Reverse:
• Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide
• Up to $100 credit for TSA Pre
• Fee reimbursement for Global Entry application
• Special car rental privileges with Silvercar, National Car Rental and Avis
• Access to Visa Infinite Concierge
• Trip delay and lost luggage reimbursement
• 50% more reward back on redemption of points through Chase Ultimate Rewards Emergency transportation and evacuation coverage
• Trip cancellation insurance
Mastercard Black Card
Annual Fee: $495, $195 for every additional authorized user
From its name and looks to the perks that it offers to the cardholders, this uniquely engineered luxury credit card with a stainless steel front and carbon black back will make you feel elite and rise up your standard if you would only be carrying it in your wallet. Apart from the usual luxury perks like access to VIP lounge at airports, hotel and airline credits, and gift cards, this card has something services like access to yacht and plane charter services and invitation-only luxury experiences among others which makes it worthy of the annual fee that it charges.
You can earn one point for every dollar that you spent on your travel purchases using Mastercard Black Card. The redemption value of the points is 2 percent when it comes to your airfare purchases and 1.5 percent, if you apply for cash back.
Luxury Perks of Mastercard Black Card:
• $100 credit for TSA Pre or Global Entry application fee
• $100 annual airline credit that can be used for all the flight-related purchases including upgrades, foods, baggage fee and flight tickets
• Access to more than 1,000 VIP airport lounges in more than 500 cities worldwide
• Luxury gift offerings throughout the period of card membership by renowned brands
• Spa credits, room upgrades and complimentary food and beverages on hotel bookings
• Luggage delivery services worldwide that entails you to send your luggage ahead of you to any location in order to avoid the trouble of checking in and claiming your baggage
• Upgrades on premium car rentals
• Access to charter services including yacht and private jet
• Personal chauffeured services
• Luxury Magazine subscription
• Luxury experiences like backstage passes, courtside seats and dress rehearsal tickets
American Express Platinum Card
Annual Fee: $550, $175 for a maximum of 3 additional authorized users
The Platinum Card from American Express is a premium range of credit cards that offers a complete spectrum of perks and benefits for the cardholders. From flight ticket purchases to enticing reward programs at the ground level is a blessing in disguise while making payments through the card.
You tend to earn five points for every $1 spent on flight ticket purchases and hotel bookings made through American Travel Express and two points every dollar on bookings made through other means. Moreover, you tend to earn one point for every other purchases you make using the card. Furthermore, you earn 60,000 bonus points on using your card for a total expenditure of $5,000 in the first three months from the time of account opening.
Luxury Perks of the American Express Platinum Card:
• Up to $200 savings in annual Uber
• Annual airline fee credit of worth $200
• Automatic status of being a member of Hilton Honors Gold and Starwood Preferred Guest
• Complimentary benefits of worth $550 at the best hotels and resorts
• Access to more than 1,100 lounges across airports of more than 120 countries
• Eligible for room upgrades subject to availability
• About $75 credit value for spa, dining, and other activities at the hotel
• Complimentary membership for luxury car rental services
• Complimentary access to unlimited WiFi through 1 million active Boingo hotspots globally