Credit Cards by HSBC Banks in the USA
HSBC Bank USA is a subsidiary of the UK-based HDFC Bank. Headquartered in New York, this bank holds strong credibility considering its old presence in the market. The established credibility brings us to the point where it is essential to analyze the various credit cards provided by this bank.
Analyzing the various rates and fees associated with credit cards is very important before actually initiating your account. The cherry on the top is always the rewards and benefits that we get with the credit card. The article will give a quick analysis of all these subjects at one go.
HSBC Gold Mastercard Credit Card
- This card has an introductory APR of 0% for the very first 15 months after you open the account.
- There is no annual fee that you need to pay in many cards.
- The best part is that you do not even have to pay any foreign transaction fees.
- The late fee waiver and no penalty APR.
- The balance transfer system is such that it should be done within the first 60 days after the account opening date. Only then will the 15 months zero introductory APR be given to you.
- Also, after that period, the variable APR is of 14.24% to 20.24% to 25.24% based on the credit score.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
- This card gives you a 3% cashback as a primary benefit for the first 12 months post opening the account, and this is with the case of dollar 10,000 in purchases in total.
- Further, you are getting an unlimited cashback of 1.5% on all your purchases after that.
- There is a 0% introductory APR with this card as well, which is applicable for the first 12 months after you open your account.
- There is no annual fee for this card, making it a very lucrative card.
- No foreign transaction fees. This means you can go around the whole world without paying any extra charges on all your purchases and transactions abroad.
- You also get a bonus of 10% on all your cash rewards for all your purchases in the year known as the anniversary bonus.
- Apart from this, the balance transfer should be done within the first 60 days after you have opened your account after the introductory APR time is over, the variable APR ranges from 15.24% to 19.24% and even 25.24% based on the credit score.
HSBC Platinum Mastercard with Rewards Credit Card
- You do not have to pay any foreign transaction fees with this card again, making HSBC an exciting brand to look for credit cards.
- There is no annual fee.
- Along with that, you get to earn 1X points for every dollar that you spent on all your purchases. This begins later, what starts before, is that you get to earn 3X points on all your purchases for the very starting 12 months after you have opened your account and this can go up to dollar 10,000 in all your purchases.
- Moving forward, the introductory APR for the first 12 months after the account opening is 0% and after that, it will be in the variable of 15.24% to 19.24% to 25.24%.
- Please note, make the balance transfer done within the first 60 days of account opening.
HSBC Advance Mastercard Credit Card
- This card does not have an annual fee and no foreign transaction fee. Both being the trademark of all the credit cards that we have seen by HBSC till now.
- There is no APR for the first 12 months after you have opened your account and the balance transfer should be done within the first fix 60 days after the account opening date.
- The APR will be ranging from 17.24% to 21.24%.
- You get to earn 3X points on dining and entertainment purchases while 2X points on all your purchases up to dollar 25,000 in the first year.
- Later, you get one point per dollar and two points on dining and select entertainment purchases.
HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Credit Card
- This card gives you the most abundant number of benefits and rewards.
- The annual fee is $395, a hefty yearly fee.
- The card has a distinctive design with metal.
- It also has damaged or lost coverage of baggage and along with that even trip cancellation and travel accident insurance as well.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- It also has complimentary membership 1000+ airport launches, that too with you two free launch visits per year.
- There are points on your travel equivalent to 3X on travel, 2X on your dining and 1X on your every other purchase you make.
- A reward 50,000, worth $750 when you book airfare via HSBC within the first three months post account opening.