Credit Cards by First Interstate Bank
First Interstate Bank is a very well known and well-established bank in the United States. Present in 120 locations across the United States, it is present with its headquarters in Montana. There are certain credit cards being provided by the bank and it will be important to know the credit cards well. Considering that these credit cards come from a strong brand name, it is important to know the rates and fees associated with the respective cards.
This article will give you an insight into the rates and charges associated with the card and will also tell you about the rewards and benefits associated with the card. It will also give you an insight into the required information so that all queries can be solved in one reading.
First Rewards World Mastercard
- You do not have to pay an annual fee for this card.
- For the first 6 months, you have the opportunity to enjoy a 3.99% APR. Post this time period, the APR will vary in the range of 9.5% to 21.50%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Entitled to enjoy MasterCard benefits at the airport, travel and dining services.
- Travel accident insurance is what you get with the card, thus securing your travel.
- 24/7 assistance available for any issue.
- Each dollar you spent via transaction from this card, you will be receiving one point. These points never expire and you can use them whenever you want, at your discretion.
- Foreign transaction fee of this card is 3% on every transaction that you make.
- This card also entitles you with the benefit of no annual fee.
- As a promotional benefit, the APR is 3.99% for the first six months post buying the card and after that, it will range from 9.5% to 21.50%. Based on your credit score, you will receive the APR for you.
- Foreign transaction fee of this card is also 3% of the total one-time payment you do on each transaction.
- Your travel will be well secured with travel accident insurance.
- Have the flexible assistance of 24/7 regarding card queries.
Mastercard Secured Card
- If you need to revamp your credit history, then this card is a good option.
- The annual percentage rate for this card is 18.5%.
- Unlike the other cards of this bank, this card does have an annual fee. The annual fee for this card is $ 39.
- Foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction amount.
- Mastercard Secured gives you benefit at the airport concierge.
- Entitles you with travel accident insurance.