Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of automobiles in Rhode Island province. It was founded in 1907 by A.T. Vigneron. The company originally offered home, fire and theft insurance. Currently, it is known as the most trusted provider of home, life and auto insurance. This insurance agency is known for its impeccable customer service and the easy claims settlement process.
- Best dealer in home and auto insurance
- Roadside assistance provided to breakdown insurance buyers
- Free auto insurance quote provided for discovering Amica’s coverage
- Personalized experience offered to every insurance seeker
- Customized term life insurance plans available for assuring the best possible discounts to the buyers
Amica Home Insurance
- Home insurance offered with cheaper plans if both the car and the home are insured in combination
- Value added service Contractor Connection made available for the home insurance policy holders seeking best home repairs specialist in the area
- Extra protection for home provided through Platinum Choice plan that features – Dwelling replacement coverage, Computer coverage, personal property replacement coverage, water backup/slump overflow coverage, credit card coverage, and business property coverage, Loss Assessment Plan, Valuable Items Assessment Coverage, Liability and Medical Payment Coverage.
- Dedicated claims center for settling the claims real fast
Amica Auto Insurance
- Insuring multiple cars offers discount on premium
- When car and home are collectively insured, 15% saving is achieved
- Main features include – property damage liability, bodily injury liability, medical payments, personal injury protection, Uninsured/underinsured motorist property damage, uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury damage.
- Additional features include – Full Glass coverage, roadside assistance program in case of breakdowns, car connection feature offers assistance in buying new or used cars by connecting the sellers with the buyers, rental car reimbursement coverage to get you covered when your car is gone for repairs needed due to accident.
- Motorcycle insurance provided too when you bundle the car and motorcycle through a plan. Bundling saves you money through discounts.
- Customized coverage plans for the automotive owners to help them get the best benefits
- Vehicle insurance includes – comprehensive also known as other than collision (OTC), roadside assistance, collision, glass coverage and so on.
Amica’s terms for auto insurance are very user-friendly. It offers value-added benefits like free repair of deployed air bag, no depreciation on loss of new vehicle, lost wage reimbursement for appearing in court hearing, $1000 for bail bonds
Amica Life Insurance
- Customized plans to suit the phase of the life when you choose to buy life insurance plan
- Quick and easy quote
- Term life insurance with the premium as low as $9.84 a month
- Quick settlement of claims
- Terminal illness rider offers financial support when the treatment for any serious diseases is required
- Bundling of products offers amazing discounts
Pros of Amica
- Best specialists of insurance sector in Rhode Island giving intelligence support for selecting the most suitable policies
- One stop insurance destination offering covers for home, life, auto, retirement, condo, motorcycle, umbrella, renters, wedding and events, small business and so on.
- Free quotes and facility of online application available
- Online checklist of documentation required for claims request provided
- Additional support like roadside assistance, motorcycle insurance, auto rental reimbursement, find repairs shop, storm center, etc.
- Impeccable customer service
- Mobile app and website provided for easy tracking of application and claims
- All features can be accessed from anywhere with the help of mobile application
Cons of Amica
Amica has comparatively fewer complaints than other insurance providers of RI. This insurance company still can do better on mobile application. Personalized solutions, however, cover many of the flaws and provide better experience to the insurance buyers.